Street photos...

1.09.2011

Deere Santa:

Hey, you old gas bag, where's the new snow thrower attachment for my tractor that I asked you to bring me at Christmas? My wife is so tired after shovelling a hundred feet of driveway, she can hardly stand up to make my supper. Now I gotta get up tomorrow while it's still dark to milk the cows, 'cause my wife is hurtin' so.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't mean to inflate yer after Christmas troubles, but can you make a note to add that snow blower on yer list for next Christmas? Just to show there ain't hardly any bad feelings, here's a pretty picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

  1. Oh deere. Teh stoopid is up there, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy has a corner covered with inflatable decorations during the holidays, Intell. I didn't photograph the Halloween stuff earlier in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty picture...you can almost feel it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was delighted to find those ribbons, Nitrous. I wasn't sure how to photograph them, but I like the result. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Deere dude's cousin lives here in Nebraska...right up the street from moi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it's an interesting yard, JJ.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers