I visitied with Cynthia at Novel Idea today, and marked the calendar for my own little private photography show, the week of May 17. I will go in on Sunday the 16th and set up my display. She mentioned that I should think of prices for my prints (even though I don't have a clue about that sort of thing) or at least put my phone number on my signage. It's about time I got off my (well shaped, I've been told) ass and get something done with my photos. After that, I'll see about showing my photos of any subject except chairs ;-)
- Wildlife near the asylum and pending fame
- Out at Rockwood asylum
- Fruitalicious 571
- Arch et texture
- Ontario Street elements
- Northern bricks, southern hats
- Study of a closed restaurant
- Ice, light, youth and monkeys. Non sequiturs # 48
- High maintenance
- I still got wood, even if it's old
- On a country road
- The Dead Pool, International Poetry Day
- Windows steps tubes globes
- Erin Go Braless!
- Missing a wheel and a few heads
- Dirty water. A Capital idea for JadedJ. Chairs.
- Gaga, 99 and a swirly
- Soft & wrinkly, smooth & stiff, or wide & grooved?...
- At the post office Part 2
- At the post office Part 1
- Me and Elvis
- Entry, exit, expose
- I don't think he's gonna recover...
- Do not stand up, sit down, old bike.
- Still feeling the power
- Happy Birthday, Babe.
- Bent and wiggly
- Pointless parking place pics
- Free Internet - $49
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2009 (437)