The Toucan buys their customers a beer on their birthday, so I'll be going there later this afternoon. I was there ysterday with Tyler, and Liz gave me some Guinness Ts and a cap, plus this tall, skinny Creemore Springs beer mug. Not for my birthday, just 'cause she likes me. And 'cause I tip well :-)
I'll be working on my bike (bike #5) for a while today, getting it ready to take over commuting duties from my cheap Crappy Tire (google it) bike. I have been getting up late, staying up until I crash, and generally doing SFA.
Yep, my vacation is progressing just as I hoped it would.
Slipped in by Doug at 9:06 AM
- $30 No, Wait! $20
- Glass, water--it's all good to me.
- Please re-lease me
- Three thousand words...
- Bow to the rainbow.
- Garfield on acid, how to misspell "Quinte"
- Luigi's hat, a plastic babe in disguise etc.
- Caution Wet Varnish
- Spicy Mama. Smooth legs, skinny, white butt.
- OK, this should be the end of them.
- I haven't posted all my fall photos yet...
- Bridge sights and a swingin' Mini.
- Street through a dirty lens
- Lines and circles, Maximum 40
- Flowers and weeds and leaves and hair
- Sure, why not?
- Pictures because...
- No theme. Is there ever?
- Temporarily located next door.
- Repeat as necessary
- Fantigue Friday
- Nothing to see here.
- Whatever happened to Harvey Firestone?
- Some now, more later
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2009 (437)