You might have noticed I haven't posted for a while. Partly because I have no inclination to, and mostly because I was in Boston for a week. I came home on Sunday. While I was there, I met intelliwench. We had a great time traipsing about the city by foot and by train.
About 1/4 of the photos I shot are here. One big page of thumbnails :-)
JFK birthplace, bridges, Museum of Science, Quincy Market, Museum of Modern Art, Fenway Park, Apple store, Boston Harbor, USS Constitution & Museum, Freedom Trail, Stata Center (Frank Gehry) at MIT, and assorted things I thought were cool. Also, some shots of Intelliwench.
- Something old, something newish, something shiny, ...
- Random and ransom
- Never too busy at work to take a photo or three.
- Three wooden chairs, two abandoned shoes, and a re...
- Buffeting billious bride bike
- belle bart barricade banjo
- Finding Nemo in the Market Square, etc.
- Stair power, wall flowers, find the gum.
- From tiny green penis tips, mighty oaks grow
- Puppys rock the CITGO sign in Boston
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2009 (437)