Closeups of one of my favorite things.
The pipes below are the reason for our downtown traffic being screwed up. The sewers should be done in another two months.
Sorry for the three day gap in updates. I have been a bit preoccupied, and Tyler and I did a lot of walking around the downtown.
- Door window strong arms
- More tubes, more wind, less top.
- Strong. Green. Retro. Chalky.
- Red chair and big claws and rats, oh, my!
- One tulip, three etceteras.
- I like a good looking panda.
- Bit o' red
- If I had a hammer...
- Then you twist the ends like this...
- Don't even think of parking your ass here
- Firm, naked bodies.
- Now with wings! Godzilla likes to be tickled.
- Only God, Alexander and disembodied hands
- duck, blocks, bug, bike parked funny
- Who cares what the title is?
- Cops begone and other etc.
- They travel in packs. Conformity and deformation.
- Stony and metallic
- No boats, no patients, no tresspassing.
- Zooming. Blue eyes? New bowls, new chairs, new pai...
- Pocket full of non sequiturs
- Monday grab bag
- Bands and shadows
- Guys in coveralls, girl in spandex. Plywood!
- The internet is a series of tubes
- Church in the water, fresh and green but not prett...
- glass brass clouds dowdy paint
- Quality, shapely legs and a fired pool boy.
- Old concrete, older brick and stone
- Water in, water out
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2009 (437)