Street photos...

4.14.2010

Camel toes and camera parts

With my new lens attachment, I can see a camel toe from two blocks away. Not that I would walk around peeking through my camera looking for that sort of thing, I'm just sayin' I could.

I bought a used teleconverter that doubles the effective length of my telephoto lens from 300mm to 600mm. It means I can make things appear twice as big in the lens, or I can shoot from twice as far away. Sort of a stealth mode. I won't bore you with pics of the device, or the practice shots I took.

Instead, here's some still life from a while ago.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. I was so looking forward to the camel toes...and humps. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do, J.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive