Street photos...

3.08.2010

I don't think he's gonna recover...







I haven't written anything lately because not much of any interest has happened lately, and the interesting stuff I'm keeping to myself :-) However, being that Tyler is a fan of all sports, real and imagined, I bought tickets for WWE RAW, coming to town May 15. I'm not a fan, but It's not a bad way to spend a couple of hours.

Tomorrow, a guy is coming by to give me an estimate on recovering my nifty orange Naugahyde chaise lounge. Not the guy who used to own the business in the top photo...

5 comments:

  1. Good title :-)

    Now about that boot photo...something is missing, it seems. Can't quite put my finger on it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you want to put your finger on it, Intell...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think someone else has that business sewn up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful how you couch your phrases, J or you'll have me in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an unusual thread, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive