One of a dozen or so scenes painted on a fairground barn.
All that's left of the Made 4 You artist collective downtown. I thought about putting photos here, but the monthly fee and 50% cut to the collective put me off at the time.
This bike was originally a medium to dark blue, but faded out over the six years it spent outside and unused. I traded it last year on a new bike and it was resold this year in a sporting goods store close out. I like this color better than the original one, but geez, that thing is scary. Whatever the new owner paid, it was too much.
- Wildlife near the asylum and pending fame
- Out at Rockwood asylum
- Fruitalicious 571
- Arch et texture
- Ontario Street elements
- Northern bricks, southern hats
- Study of a closed restaurant
- Ice, light, youth and monkeys. Non sequiturs # 48
- High maintenance
- I still got wood, even if it's old
- On a country road
- The Dead Pool, International Poetry Day
- Windows steps tubes globes
- Erin Go Braless!
- Missing a wheel and a few heads
- Dirty water. A Capital idea for JadedJ. Chairs.
- Gaga, 99 and a swirly
- Soft & wrinkly, smooth & stiff, or wide & grooved?...
- At the post office Part 2
- At the post office Part 1
- Me and Elvis
- Entry, exit, expose
- I don't think he's gonna recover...
- Do not stand up, sit down, old bike.
- Still feeling the power
- Happy Birthday, Babe.
- Bent and wiggly
- Pointless parking place pics
- Free Internet - $49
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2009 (437)