Street photos...

3.06.2010

Do not stand up, sit down, old bike.

One of a dozen or so scenes painted on a fairground barn.



All that's left of the Made 4 You artist collective downtown. I thought about putting photos here, but the monthly fee and 50% cut to the collective put me off at the time.



This bike was originally a medium to dark blue, but faded out over the six years it spent outside and unused. I traded it last year on a new bike and it was resold this year in a sporting goods store close out. I like this color better than the original one, but geez, that thing is scary. Whatever the new owner paid, it was too much.

2 comments:

  1. They can paint it all they want and you still recognize it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode that bike to work for four months, S. The color it faded to can only be reproduced by the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive