Street photos...

2.20.2010

Not home, home, not home, my photo show.







One of my deliveries is made to a bookstore in the downtown core, on the main street. When I was in there yesterday, I remarked to the owner that he had several small chairs in the store, but no pictures of chairs :-) He knows that I take photos, and he said, "I bet you have lots of them." I said that I did, indeed, and of benches as well. He said that people seem to relate to empty chairs. Though he doesn't have a lot of room available on the walls, he said maybe he could make a gallery in one of the three windows on his corner location.

Cool, eh? I'm not looking for a sale here as much as I would like others to see my photos. If people wanted to buy a print, Oscar and I can work out an agreement of some sort, I'm sure.

Now, to go through 10,000 photos and find all the ones with chairs and benches...

2 comments:

  1. Doug! Doug! Doug! Oh now there's a picture I want to see! I want to see a photo of your photos on display. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a picture of that, for sure, S ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers