One of my deliveries is made to a bookstore in the downtown core, on the main street. When I was in there yesterday, I remarked to the owner that he had several small chairs in the store, but no pictures of chairs :-) He knows that I take photos, and he said, "I bet you have lots of them." I said that I did, indeed, and of benches as well. He said that people seem to relate to empty chairs. Though he doesn't have a lot of room available on the walls, he said maybe he could make a gallery in one of the three windows on his corner location.
Cool, eh? I'm not looking for a sale here as much as I would like others to see my photos. If people wanted to buy a print, Oscar and I can work out an agreement of some sort, I'm sure.
Now, to go through 10,000 photos and find all the ones with chairs and benches...
Slipped in by Doug at 2:46 PM
- Coulda saved money on a sofa, etc.
- Stairs and chairs
- A bench, a chair, a wee Irishman
- Getting the green light, Meccano for contractors
- Cement will float...
- Not ball season, junk always in season.
- Not home, home, not home, my photo show.
- Blue shroud pink blanket
- shrooms etc.
- Power Sub Station 1
- Straight and narrow, flat and wooly.
- High flyers and no flyers
- Smoke and waste paper.
- Faces on the street
- Tree shops and creepy Elvis
- Do dragons need a lamp if they breathe fire?
- Odds and... more odds.
- Deep into the biggest colon you ever saw
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (437)