Street photos...

1.11.2010

Wanna see photos of a naked blogger buddha?

Heh heh. I don't think so. Anyone who knew me from Journalspace will remember that I used to post cropped and/or edited photos of my naked self all the time, but then I weighed more than twenty pounds less. I took some shots tonight, and by golly, I do resemble a buddha :D Until I redefine my eating and exercise habits, I do believe my narcissistic photos are behind me.

Here's some pics from our local drydock, instead.



9 comments:

  1. Bill has the buddha thing going too. Bad year for staying slim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered if you had a secret blog somewhere of the Naked Guitar Player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fewer donuts, more biking for me, Kate :-)

    Nope, he's gone, A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, but after the tease of your title, I was disappointed to not have a peek of you naked. have a great weekend & thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen, sign up to deviantart.com (only way to opt in to view adult content) and look for guitarelph :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...was looking forward to another scarf photo, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want your own copy of last year's model, Intell? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know your pain. My youngest daughter has started calling me her "daddy Buddha".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha. That's good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers