Is there a rash of naked mannequins where you live? They seem to be everywhere downtown. The hair color question has nothing to do with mannequins, of course. The shot at the bottom may be recognizable to some of you as it was posted almost exactly two years ago on Journalspace. At the time, I thought I should crop out the live person and let the focus be solely on the plastic nudes, but it didn't work; the mannequins still draw the eye, but the woman (who seems to be looking directly at the moron with the camera) completes the shot.
As luck and year end sales would have it, there were naked and headless plastic girls in the same window again. This time, however, I captured a brunette entering instead of a blonde exiting. Nice ass, though...
Slipped in by Doug at 10:05 PM
- Mist opportunity
- For those about to rock...
- Say cheese
- Chairs and an alley
- Maybe sex would be nice, after all
- Happier than if I'd had sex.
- Birds and bicycles
- Random, red, rusty
- Cutting you loose
- Captured cloud, pumping the color, spelling erorr
- Gray skies, gray walls.
- Wednesday 4 AM wakeup, still no nudity
- It might warm up if someone turned off these freez...
- Wanna see photos of a naked blogger buddha?
- Mossy bones and the chairman is on ice
- Bones in the ice
- Still nothing to say
- rust yellow wood nonsensical things
- Nothing to report
- Other things
- Always fresh, won't be beat
- Alley horsey turquoise box again
- Sales, naked mannequins, blonde or brunette?
- Vacated spaces and a blue truck OR a fist full of ...
- Moody blues. And pinks...
- NYE in (mostly) B&W
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2009 (437)