Shot on two separate days, two weeks apart. Bits of a 200 mile route up into the Canadian Shield and random scenic points.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Blue skies, smiling at me...
- Assume the position, go sit in the corner
- Alley bench turquoise box. Ripping through The Bea...
- Boats and bones
- Don't cannonize me, I'm still a papoose...
- I'm HMV positive
- No Christmas photos, but Merry Christmas!
- From Ktown to Hogtown
- Wood in a church window and other reflections
- Is this what cock of the walk means...?
- Birds of different feathers
- Poorly painted door
- Accès interdit
- Jesus and a gas pipe
- Downtown. Might have been drinking.
- Pig for sale, country church, lake effects
- New office, cutting the grass etc.
- Ugly colors, cool effect.
- Watery grave for a chair, Holiday Inn
- Rubber rings to ease your landing
- More wood, more water.
- Greasy, wet, hard and...green.
- Grids and growths
- Don't try this at home
- Love our style. Watch out for the theater monitor....
- I bought a new amp. Posted some new photos, too.
- Chewbacca slept here, and nonsequiturally, guilt.
- Houses by the lake. Browns and blues.
- ▼ December (28)