I really like these two. The first is at the old pool at the even older Memorial Center. I took about a half dozen shots before I was happy with one. The second is around the back of Power Station No.1 in the downtown.
The drive to Toronto was uneventful, but I did end up staying overnight. Chris and Emily and I went to breakfast and picked up their friends before leaving Toronto at noon. There was still a bit of running around and shopping in Kingston until about 5:30, but we finally stopped, went home and had something to eat. Chris and Emily have gone to a friend's annual Christmas party, and Wifey and Tyler will be coming back here tomorrow. I can use the rest ;-)
Merry Christmas to everyone at Blogger!
- ► 2010 (316)
- Blue skies, smiling at me...
- Assume the position, go sit in the corner
- Alley bench turquoise box. Ripping through The Bea...
- Boats and bones
- Don't cannonize me, I'm still a papoose...
- I'm HMV positive
- No Christmas photos, but Merry Christmas!
- From Ktown to Hogtown
- Wood in a church window and other reflections
- Is this what cock of the walk means...?
- Birds of different feathers
- Poorly painted door
- Accès interdit
- Jesus and a gas pipe
- Downtown. Might have been drinking.
- Pig for sale, country church, lake effects
- New office, cutting the grass etc.
- Ugly colors, cool effect.
- Watery grave for a chair, Holiday Inn
- Rubber rings to ease your landing
- More wood, more water.
- Greasy, wet, hard and...green.
- Grids and growths
- Don't try this at home
- Love our style. Watch out for the theater monitor....
- I bought a new amp. Posted some new photos, too.
- Chewbacca slept here, and nonsequiturally, guilt.
- Houses by the lake. Browns and blues.
- ▼ December (28)