The brew pub.
Tir Nan Og, across the street. This photo was my desktop for a while.
This falls into the "I took it but don't know why" category.
Interesting difference between the tungsten lighting on the exterior and the fluorescent lighting in the tunnel on the same stone.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Blue skies, smiling at me...
- Assume the position, go sit in the corner
- Alley bench turquoise box. Ripping through The Bea...
- Boats and bones
- Don't cannonize me, I'm still a papoose...
- I'm HMV positive
- No Christmas photos, but Merry Christmas!
- From Ktown to Hogtown
- Wood in a church window and other reflections
- Is this what cock of the walk means...?
- Birds of different feathers
- Poorly painted door
- Accès interdit
- Jesus and a gas pipe
- Downtown. Might have been drinking.
- Pig for sale, country church, lake effects
- New office, cutting the grass etc.
- Ugly colors, cool effect.
- Watery grave for a chair, Holiday Inn
- Rubber rings to ease your landing
- More wood, more water.
- Greasy, wet, hard and...green.
- Grids and growths
- Don't try this at home
- Love our style. Watch out for the theater monitor....
- I bought a new amp. Posted some new photos, too.
- Chewbacca slept here, and nonsequiturally, guilt.
- Houses by the lake. Browns and blues.
- ▼ December (28)