I was a bit slow getting a photo of the old Chevy pickup, and it wasn't till I downloaded it to my computer that I noticed the other Chevy behind it. I thought "Heartbeat" was a good name for the pic.
The other pic is something that caught my eye because light was shining through a metal butterfly mobile and shadowing the mannequin's face.
I had one day of vacation left, a "birthday" holiday, so I'm taking it Monday and having a long weekend. I could have used it Tuesday, and with my usual Wednesday off, had two days off next week, but I want to get it over with :-)
- ► 2010 (316)
- Plane musician santa killer
- Nurturing and corrosive/erosive
- Nuked coffee, gadgets, and yellow (but not curious...
- Heartbeat (not a tattoo)
- Don't drink it.
- Got a woody for you
- On the boat
- Something besides water.
- Getting on my bike
- Water: Not just for boating/swimming/peeing in
- This part of our tour is over.
- This will soon be over
- My weird guidebook continues
- Touring reflectively
- Balls on the table, fake toy boat, real mini car.
- Too much tape, call your mama.
- What do I do with all these bloody photos?
- International hall of chairs
- My Bar is better than your bar. Ha...hats
- No idea, really.
- Toyota cleared out, etc.
- Stop cop centre toys
- Hair and wrinkle update (narcissistic post)
- Fire and scrap metal
- End of the trail...
- Trail mix continues
- Nice asses etc.
- Paths and dead dog avoidance
- Riggings and fur
- A few final layers
- Layers Part 2
- Layering it on.
- Won't someone please think of the children?!?!
- A personal preference easily ascertained.
- No bicycles or coffee, but I have a few chairs and...
- Wiry wet yellow skull *edit*
- More rain
- ▼ November (38)