When I finally got my ass moving today, I walked downtown to the Army Surplus and picked up the vintage leather jacket I asked them to hold for me. I visited for a bit, took a few photos downtown and walked home.
I needed a few things at the store so I slipped on the backpack and rode to the store and back, then decided it was too nice outside to stay home. I switched bikes because I haven't rode my newer one in about a month. I picked up the camera again and went out for about two hours. I got more photos of piers and rocks coated in algae :-)
I have this thing for bands of colour and right now water, algae (dried and live) and concrete are working for me. Your mileage may vary...
The first shot, I forgot to take the anti-tangle band off my leg.
The second shot is the arty, "portrait"-type shot.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Plane musician santa killer
- Nurturing and corrosive/erosive
- Nuked coffee, gadgets, and yellow (but not curious...
- Heartbeat (not a tattoo)
- Don't drink it.
- Got a woody for you
- On the boat
- Something besides water.
- Getting on my bike
- Water: Not just for boating/swimming/peeing in
- This part of our tour is over.
- This will soon be over
- My weird guidebook continues
- Touring reflectively
- Balls on the table, fake toy boat, real mini car.
- Too much tape, call your mama.
- What do I do with all these bloody photos?
- International hall of chairs
- My Bar is better than your bar. Ha...hats
- No idea, really.
- Toyota cleared out, etc.
- Stop cop centre toys
- Hair and wrinkle update (narcissistic post)
- Fire and scrap metal
- End of the trail...
- Trail mix continues
- Nice asses etc.
- Paths and dead dog avoidance
- Riggings and fur
- A few final layers
- Layers Part 2
- Layering it on.
- Won't someone please think of the children?!?!
- A personal preference easily ascertained.
- No bicycles or coffee, but I have a few chairs and...
- Wiry wet yellow skull *edit*
- More rain
- ▼ November (38)