Street photos...

10.12.2009

Stones, street, 'stang and stack









We had our Thanksgiving dinner here at my place yesterday, so we have an extra day to recover :-) It was a team effort for Wifey and I. I watched the turkey while she went home to clean *cough* watch a movie *cough*. I put enough on my plate that I didn't need seconds, but we both have leftovers in our fridges for snacking. I rinsed the dishes off after dinner but I still haven't got around to actually washing them and putting them away. Maybe later, after I rearrange my bedroom by turning my bed N-S instead of E-W.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks, and have a great Sunday, everybody!

12 comments:

  1. Well, sorry I missed stopping by yesterday and wishing you Happy Thanksgiving.

    Can't wait for ours, and all those fridge snacks!

    The 'stang...had a 1966 convertible...loved that car. I keep it in immaculate condition. When my ex and I split, she got the Mustang and I got the VW bus. She sold the Mustang a few years later for 20 grand. Pissed me off. I'm over it now...sort of...well, mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be enough to piss me off, jj, but I have sold lots of things for bugger all and now every single one of those things are worth a ton of money. Today is Thanksgiving, but up here we have the meal anytime during the weekend, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos, Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And in very nice condition, Teri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those rocks in the first picture make for a very pretty shoreline.

    Yeah, the car's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not as pleasant going there now, A :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am late with greetings but Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this group of pics! Cool focus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Kate! How you doon?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers