We had our Thanksgiving dinner here at my place yesterday, so we have an extra day to recover :-) It was a team effort for Wifey and I. I watched the turkey while she went home to clean *cough* watch a movie *cough*. I put enough on my plate that I didn't need seconds, but we both have leftovers in our fridges for snacking. I rinsed the dishes off after dinner but I still haven't got around to actually washing them and putting them away. Maybe later, after I rearrange my bedroom by turning my bed N-S instead of E-W.
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks, and have a great Sunday, everybody!
Slipped in by Doug at 1:52 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- A use for rainy days
- More photos from the road
- Rooms with a view of the road, no rest for the rus...
- Trucks drive me to distraction
- Night things
- Late afternoon, early fall
- 1095 X 2, 1843 X 3
- A kiss and an orange door
- Slide rules and bathing outdoors
- Warning! Orange cones! Invisible fire truck! James...
- Wooden head, aluminum bones
- Contrails and bathroom boobies
- For the amusement: park
- Time to laugh, dance and play
- Stone, glass and the girls in my owntown.
- Stones, street, 'stang and stack
- I prefer surrealism over realism.
- I like windows
- Ghosts of fountains present
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part II
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part I
- Rock the fake legs and red wall
- So, it's Monday again.
- No mail, no traffic, no peeking.
- No one reads this, but whatever..
- If you accept a penny for your thoughts, will the ...
- ▼ October (28)