This is where I would tell you all about what I'm feeling, if I was that kind of blogger. However, I'm just not feeling the whole blogging thing, anymore. It's a struggle to read while I'm here or at KCL, and almost as much of a struggle to bother putting a post together. I have 350 photos that need to be weeded through, but I just deleted a bunch of resized ones; I decided I didn't like them as much as I thought I did.
In other news, I bought a Sony digital frame for displaying photos in my apartment. It's not big (8") but it was on sale :-) It retails for $190 here, the best price I saw for the US was $140, and that's what I paid--$140 (and tax). It took me a while to get XP to find its memory. I had to move the USB cable around and reboot to reinstall some drivers, but it's all good, now. It looks nice on top of the printer I paid too much for, but they are both covered in shiny blackness.
Slipped in by Doug at 8:21 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- A use for rainy days
- More photos from the road
- Rooms with a view of the road, no rest for the rus...
- Trucks drive me to distraction
- Night things
- Late afternoon, early fall
- 1095 X 2, 1843 X 3
- A kiss and an orange door
- Slide rules and bathing outdoors
- Warning! Orange cones! Invisible fire truck! James...
- Wooden head, aluminum bones
- Contrails and bathroom boobies
- For the amusement: park
- Time to laugh, dance and play
- Stone, glass and the girls in my owntown.
- Stones, street, 'stang and stack
- I prefer surrealism over realism.
- I like windows
- Ghosts of fountains present
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part II
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part I
- Rock the fake legs and red wall
- So, it's Monday again.
- No mail, no traffic, no peeking.
- No one reads this, but whatever..
- If you accept a penny for your thoughts, will the ...
- ▼ October (28)