I went out this afternoon for a bike ride. I'm off this week and the weather is a bit more seasonal than last week, so I want to get as much riding in as I can. I rode for about three hours, a bit north of the city and on an old railway line that has been converted to a trail. I eventually got back to pavement and finished my ride downtown in front of the Toucan, so I thought it prudent to replenish all those electrolytes with a couple of pints of Steamwhistle pilsner and an order of cheese and bacon garlic toast. I didn't really need dessert, but it's my vacation and I'll pig out if I want to :-) so I had a large dipped cone from the Dairy Queen.
I should be good until tomorrow...
These photos have nothing to do with my ride today. I shot some, but they'll have to go in the queue.
- ► 2010 (316)
- A use for rainy days
- More photos from the road
- Rooms with a view of the road, no rest for the rus...
- Trucks drive me to distraction
- Night things
- Late afternoon, early fall
- 1095 X 2, 1843 X 3
- A kiss and an orange door
- Slide rules and bathing outdoors
- Warning! Orange cones! Invisible fire truck! James...
- Wooden head, aluminum bones
- Contrails and bathroom boobies
- For the amusement: park
- Time to laugh, dance and play
- Stone, glass and the girls in my owntown.
- Stones, street, 'stang and stack
- I prefer surrealism over realism.
- I like windows
- Ghosts of fountains present
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part II
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part I
- Rock the fake legs and red wall
- So, it's Monday again.
- No mail, no traffic, no peeking.
- No one reads this, but whatever..
- If you accept a penny for your thoughts, will the ...
- ▼ October (28)