Street photos...

10.19.2009

Slide rules and bathing outdoors

I went out this afternoon for a bike ride. I'm off this week and the weather is a bit more seasonal than last week, so I want to get as much riding in as I can. I rode for about three hours, a bit north of the city and on an old railway line that has been converted to a trail. I eventually got back to pavement and finished my ride downtown in front of the Toucan, so I thought it prudent to replenish all those electrolytes with a couple of pints of Steamwhistle pilsner and an order of cheese and bacon garlic toast. I didn't really need dessert, but it's my vacation and I'll pig out if I want to :-) so I had a large dipped cone from the Dairy Queen.

I should be good until tomorrow...

These photos have nothing to do with my ride today. I shot some, but they'll have to go in the queue.



2 comments:

  1. Bathtubs and toilets find themselves in the most interesting of places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a photo of a toilet in a back yard, and a sink on the street :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers