It was only a kiss in a dream, a dream that featured my brother, my late dad, Vanessa from the Army Surplus, and a woman I have never met. There were also very strong house cats that were able to lift glass blocks.
Vanessa disappeared from the dream after I gave her and the two cats a lift. The cats were fluffy and affectionate, and I put the three of them in my van (I don't own a van...) and drove away.
My dad and my brother were sitting at a table and I don't remember what they were talking about. The mystery woman and I were lying on a bed, talking in low voices and I remember wanting to kiss her, but I am pretty sure she has a boyfriend. Nevertheless, I took her hand in mine and moved closer and kissed her. She leaned into the kiss as though she wanted to kiss me, too, and in fact we kissed twice.
I said I was sorry for doing that, but she said it was okay. Then, one of the cats grasped each of two glass blocks that were being used as some kind of display, and set them on the floor and walked away.
End of dream, and now an observation
My most pleasurable kisses were never the passionate, tongue sucking explorations in the preamble to sex. No, they were light pressings, lips slightly apart, and only long enough to make you want another. These two dream kisses were exactly like that, and incredibly realistic and pleasurable.
OK, that's all you're getting out of me. I don't write about my life because it is boring. My dreams on the other hand, occasionally are not :-)
- ► 2010 (316)
- A use for rainy days
- More photos from the road
- Rooms with a view of the road, no rest for the rus...
- Trucks drive me to distraction
- Night things
- Late afternoon, early fall
- 1095 X 2, 1843 X 3
- A kiss and an orange door
- Slide rules and bathing outdoors
- Warning! Orange cones! Invisible fire truck! James...
- Wooden head, aluminum bones
- Contrails and bathroom boobies
- For the amusement: park
- Time to laugh, dance and play
- Stone, glass and the girls in my owntown.
- Stones, street, 'stang and stack
- I prefer surrealism over realism.
- I like windows
- Ghosts of fountains present
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part II
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part I
- Rock the fake legs and red wall
- So, it's Monday again.
- No mail, no traffic, no peeking.
- No one reads this, but whatever..
- If you accept a penny for your thoughts, will the ...
- ▼ October (28)