The late afternoon/early evening when I shot these photos, the sky was full of contrails for some reason. We have a small airport that handles the occasional small jet, but the nearest air base is 55 miles/90 kms away. I'm guessing Air Force pilots were out on exercises. It made for a pretty sky when the sun went down, anyway. The last photo is of bathrooms at Lake Ontario Park.
- ► 2010 (316)
- A use for rainy days
- More photos from the road
- Rooms with a view of the road, no rest for the rus...
- Trucks drive me to distraction
- Night things
- Late afternoon, early fall
- 1095 X 2, 1843 X 3
- A kiss and an orange door
- Slide rules and bathing outdoors
- Warning! Orange cones! Invisible fire truck! James...
- Wooden head, aluminum bones
- Contrails and bathroom boobies
- For the amusement: park
- Time to laugh, dance and play
- Stone, glass and the girls in my owntown.
- Stones, street, 'stang and stack
- I prefer surrealism over realism.
- I like windows
- Ghosts of fountains present
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part II
- Twenty blocks of boredom Part I
- Rock the fake legs and red wall
- So, it's Monday again.
- No mail, no traffic, no peeking.
- No one reads this, but whatever..
- If you accept a penny for your thoughts, will the ...
- ▼ October (28)