Tyler and I spent the morning driving in the country. I put about 175 miles on the car. After a bite to eat and a rest at home for a while, we went to a building supply store so I could price various materials for a platform bed, then we hung out at Future Shop for at least an hour, looking at the electronic toys. After that, it was time to eat again, so meatball subs from Subway were put on our menu.
There is no way that I can ride a bike enough to take weight off if I don't stop buying food...
These photos have nothing to do with today at all.
Slipped in by Doug at 6:50 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Hula horse alley
- Windows aren't glass so you can see out, but so I ...
- Low escape velocities
- Not shoes, pig iron
- Steel for play, steel for stay there
- Foggy Morning Breakdown
- Too early for art
- Futonical abandonment and customerical colourizati...
- Music, meat, mama, Martello
- Still ugly after all these years
- Rainy parking lot, no diving
- Empty and broken, reflective, faded
- Ceramic pussy, fourteen foot steel African
- Mishmash #477A
- Separating the wheat from the chaff
- Seven things I like that don't require people
- Fairy tales and slasher scenes
- Peekaboo, dead Legos, dead people
- Free furniture (something else I dragged home)
- Load of bull
- My Friday evening with a young woman
- Gas, the modern fuel
- Architecture, 33% sideways
- Serves you right!
- New York, don't step in the exhaust soot...
- How you gonna keep 'em down on the (wind) farm...
- This could use a coat of paint
- ▼ September (27)