...after they've seen, you know, a wind farm?
- ► 2010 (316)
- Hula horse alley
- Windows aren't glass so you can see out, but so I ...
- Low escape velocities
- Not shoes, pig iron
- Steel for play, steel for stay there
- Foggy Morning Breakdown
- Too early for art
- Futonical abandonment and customerical colourizati...
- Music, meat, mama, Martello
- Still ugly after all these years
- Rainy parking lot, no diving
- Empty and broken, reflective, faded
- Ceramic pussy, fourteen foot steel African
- Mishmash #477A
- Separating the wheat from the chaff
- Seven things I like that don't require people
- Fairy tales and slasher scenes
- Peekaboo, dead Legos, dead people
- Free furniture (something else I dragged home)
- Load of bull
- My Friday evening with a young woman
- Gas, the modern fuel
- Architecture, 33% sideways
- Serves you right!
- New York, don't step in the exhaust soot...
- How you gonna keep 'em down on the (wind) farm...
- This could use a coat of paint
- ▼ September (27)