Kingston Olympic Harbour, July 9 2009
It has been a busy weekend. I finally finished (mechanically) my bike on Saturday and went to the Toucan. Drank a couple of beers in a park and hung out with friends until 1 AM. Drove to Toronto at 8 AM Sunday morning with Tyler and Wifey to visit with Chris and Emily. Went to the Ontario Science Center and had a spaghetti dinner downtown on the Esplanade. Home by 1 AM.
I think I'll rest and maybe take a short bike ride today.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Boy talks to shirt near old Dodge, coins from abov...
- Read a book, lose the hat, pull up yer damn pants!...
- American muscle, British elan
- Love and marriage, horse and carriage.
- Photo editing without software
- Shadows and rakes, boobs and Scooby Doo
- Synergy, symmetry, synchronicity. And a tree.
- Oases, Aug 12
- I have stood inside prisons
- I wasn't really wondering, but...
- Synchronized farting etc.
- Stone cold caged women. And a dolphin.
- Water is for kids
- On yer bike or on the bus, the bench needs paintin...
- Bike, barbells, booty and bootie
- Details of my dalliance with older bodies
- Where were you in '47?
- International Man of Misery
- Smash the state, not the bug.
- Colours and patterns, bodies of flesh and steel.
- Cheap part improves my looks...
- Just another face in the park.
- Photos that could make you cry.
- Stopping to smell the algae
- Aluminum and glass, Cherry and Pine
- ▼ August (26)