Well, if you were a middle aged guy, who was already having feelings of being abandoned, (although if truth be told, it's likely that he's the one who always bailed) and then instead of going home, just has to stop by the old fairgrounds where an old barn is being torn down and take photos of that instead of the young woman playing softball with her friends, you might want to cry, but if you don't fit any of those descriptions these photos shouldn't bother you at all...
- ► 2010 (316)
- Boy talks to shirt near old Dodge, coins from abov...
- Read a book, lose the hat, pull up yer damn pants!...
- American muscle, British elan
- Love and marriage, horse and carriage.
- Photo editing without software
- Shadows and rakes, boobs and Scooby Doo
- Synergy, symmetry, synchronicity. And a tree.
- Oases, Aug 12
- I have stood inside prisons
- I wasn't really wondering, but...
- Synchronized farting etc.
- Stone cold caged women. And a dolphin.
- Water is for kids
- On yer bike or on the bus, the bench needs paintin...
- Bike, barbells, booty and bootie
- Details of my dalliance with older bodies
- Where were you in '47?
- International Man of Misery
- Smash the state, not the bug.
- Colours and patterns, bodies of flesh and steel.
- Cheap part improves my looks...
- Just another face in the park.
- Photos that could make you cry.
- Stopping to smell the algae
- Aluminum and glass, Cherry and Pine
- ▼ August (26)