That's supposed to be "Mystery" but I don't have secrets worth telling, not that I'm going to tell you, anyway ;-) I used that title because I finally have a passport, so I'm able to spread the misery around :-) Now if I only liked to fly...
I have a lot of photos of this bridge, but seeing as how it was holding me up at the time, and I was able to get right up next to the barrier, I thought, "What the hell." The morning light and conversion to B&W works well here.
Scene from a parking garage, looking onto the rear of some main street buildings.
Old reflected in new-ish.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Boy talks to shirt near old Dodge, coins from abov...
- Read a book, lose the hat, pull up yer damn pants!...
- American muscle, British elan
- Love and marriage, horse and carriage.
- Photo editing without software
- Shadows and rakes, boobs and Scooby Doo
- Synergy, symmetry, synchronicity. And a tree.
- Oases, Aug 12
- I have stood inside prisons
- I wasn't really wondering, but...
- Synchronized farting etc.
- Stone cold caged women. And a dolphin.
- Water is for kids
- On yer bike or on the bus, the bench needs paintin...
- Bike, barbells, booty and bootie
- Details of my dalliance with older bodies
- Where were you in '47?
- International Man of Misery
- Smash the state, not the bug.
- Colours and patterns, bodies of flesh and steel.
- Cheap part improves my looks...
- Just another face in the park.
- Photos that could make you cry.
- Stopping to smell the algae
- Aluminum and glass, Cherry and Pine
- ▼ August (26)