Heh heh. I bought a used battery grip with a spare battery yesterday because I went downtown with my camera and left my battery in the charger. Oops. I think I look much more like a pro now, eh?
The other photos are from my backlog. A local department store has closed after 50 years. I delivered here for thirty years, so I know the people. At least this building isn't in any danger of being torn down anytime soon.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Boy talks to shirt near old Dodge, coins from abov...
- Read a book, lose the hat, pull up yer damn pants!...
- American muscle, British elan
- Love and marriage, horse and carriage.
- Photo editing without software
- Shadows and rakes, boobs and Scooby Doo
- Synergy, symmetry, synchronicity. And a tree.
- Oases, Aug 12
- I have stood inside prisons
- I wasn't really wondering, but...
- Synchronized farting etc.
- Stone cold caged women. And a dolphin.
- Water is for kids
- On yer bike or on the bus, the bench needs paintin...
- Bike, barbells, booty and bootie
- Details of my dalliance with older bodies
- Where were you in '47?
- International Man of Misery
- Smash the state, not the bug.
- Colours and patterns, bodies of flesh and steel.
- Cheap part improves my looks...
- Just another face in the park.
- Photos that could make you cry.
- Stopping to smell the algae
- Aluminum and glass, Cherry and Pine
- ▼ August (26)