Street photos...

7.13.2009

Why don't we do it in the road?

Or near the road or beside the road, it's all good. This is a round up of the last day of the Busker's Rendezvous, a four day street performer extravaganza. This is the first year that I spent hours per day watching and taking photos, and yes, paying the performers. Some buskers weren't part of the weekend, but showed up to take advantage of the huge crowds in the city, and set up on the main street sidewalks. I got more shots of those wacky pogo dudes, they were my faves, but the Swedish magician was very, very good. He's the one in the vintage suit and the playing cards in his mouth.

I decided to avoid playing this out over many posts, and just load a bunch of thumbnails that you can click or not. Each will open on a new imageshack page. NOTE: These are in reverse chronological order, but that doesn't really matter, I guess.











2 comments:

  1. The street performer festival must be amazing to witness. I wish we had something like that here, but no such luck in farmerville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be kicking myself for not doing this every year, ST.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive