Street photos...

7.16.2009

Nothing new, just the way I do it is.

After sleeping a good portion of yesterday away, I ended up not doing much today, either. I wasn't planning on changing the rear tube on one of my bikes, but shit happens. I did, however, convert my work bike from an 18 speed to a single speed. It still has a few issues, but they will get worked out.

These photos are an attempt to make the objects and people in focus appear like toys. I am not totally successful at it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

  1. Well, it worked – particularly with the top one. It looks slightly unsettling in fact. Presumably you softened the background by hand using an image editor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I had to blur the hell out of it, Simon. Photos with lots of people and detail work the best.

    Thanks, Kate! I redid that one a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I thought they all achieved this effect. Good job man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank, jj. I'm loking to take the definitive photo for conversion, now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Tilt shift fun!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive