I guess I haven't been very good at communicating lately. I know you are here so I can let it all out, but I suppose there is fear that I might say too much, or say something that I feel now but might wish to retract later. Ever notice that most folks don't notice the retraction?
Tonight I just want to say although I'm glad for any outlet at all for what's on my mind (and I also admit that I rarely tell you anything), sometimes I wish I could come home and tell a real, live person about my day. You can only tell a small part of the tale through pictures.
This post will self destruct in 24 hours.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Always in a hurry to get somewhere
- Steel presentation, latex offering
- Cadence and dissonance
- Spike bear
- A ferryland setting
- Moon over rocks and shed
- Reflections on an inland military/marine city
- The tiny town where I live
- Second verse, alone as the first.
- Solitude is played in a minor key on a quiet instr...
- What six inches looks like up REAL CLOSE
- Nothing new, just the way I do it is.
- Blocks buckets and barricades
- Why don't we do it in the road?
- Your daddy prolly dances differently
- Your daddy never had a pogo stick like this
- Speed and a dirty lens
- Belle Island. Pretty nice for a landfill site.
- Hard surfaces, soft light.
- There is no escape
- The difference between "not open" and "CLOSED"
- Wood every morning, angel.
- Stone walls don't make a prison.
- Will you marry me? Keep it clean.
- Bird's the word and lens flare to spare.
- Dear blog, I think too much.
- Do you wobble when you ride your bike?
- Happy Canada Day, eh?
- Things to do when you're bored
- ▼ July (31)