I found this old railway spike on the site of some new apartments and condominiums, formerly the site of a locomotive plant. It was laying on top of the gravel. I guess it was missed when everything was hauled away, or the vibrations of heavy equipment brought it to the surface.
The five glass shelves were picked up from the street right where someone discarded them. Have I ever mentioned that I like glass?
I spent too much money again this weekend. I decided to buy the printer that cost twice as much but looks five times sexier. I bought a new backpack, one that doesn't have a laptop compartment and an abundance of pockets. I need it for groceries etc. so one big compartment is all I need. It's only money, eh?
Oh yeah, I want a bed like this. I like the design, I bet I could scrounge the materials to build it.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Mustardy blur, just mustard
- The Beatles, yellow and green.
- I sawed the end off a lens for these shots.
- Food to go-warpspeed-behind the grid
- Non sequitur # 48
- New glass, more money gone
- Canon eyezed
- Feathered bicycle drawers
- Brock Street
- Stir with one of these until the plot thickens.
- Life amidst the contamination
- Never mind
- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
- Boat with two first names
- Where da beef at?
- Bridge taken, hill not taken
- Peeking through the openings
- Three Volvos
- Poetry, prose and plants. Hi, B-e.
- Row houses and the big house.
- Hard to focus after 26 oz of mojito
- Last photos from a malfunctioning phonecam
- Bond. James Bond. Also balloons.
- Bench, beach
- I don't know what these are.
- Repost because I'm lazy part 1
- You don't write, you won't start.
- Fun fun fun. Fun.
- Old bus revisited
- Historic vehicle.
- Locked in moisture.
- Putting a lock on another series
- Unstructured steel and glass
- Life on stone, hairline fracture, etc.
- Still looking...
- Danger and horses and pussies on a shirt
- Full plane, well stacked
- Pillars of the community
- Bridging gaps
- Amber tones and nylon
- Stupid water tower
- Sign of the times, 1950 or so and laying some Cana...
- ▼ June (42)