Also, I haven't been able to write anything new in ages. This is from Sept '06.
Let me empty my bank account,
And max out my credit cards.
I'll pick you up, and
We'll drive to the keys.
We will sell your pictures on the pier
And I will play my guitar and sing
(not too badly)
So you can hear me.
When the storms come,
We will leave if we must, or
Sit in a corner of our tiny cabin,
Holding each other tightly
And feeling a bit ashamed that we
When we should be thinking of our
When you are old, and I am
You will throw my ashes into the sea,
And hand paint a little plaque with my likeness.
It will say
"He looked funny, and sang badly,
But I know he loved me".
- ► 2010 (316)
- Mustardy blur, just mustard
- The Beatles, yellow and green.
- I sawed the end off a lens for these shots.
- Food to go-warpspeed-behind the grid
- Non sequitur # 48
- New glass, more money gone
- Canon eyezed
- Feathered bicycle drawers
- Brock Street
- Stir with one of these until the plot thickens.
- Life amidst the contamination
- Never mind
- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
- Boat with two first names
- Where da beef at?
- Bridge taken, hill not taken
- Peeking through the openings
- Three Volvos
- Poetry, prose and plants. Hi, B-e.
- Row houses and the big house.
- Hard to focus after 26 oz of mojito
- Last photos from a malfunctioning phonecam
- Bond. James Bond. Also balloons.
- Bench, beach
- I don't know what these are.
- Repost because I'm lazy part 1
- You don't write, you won't start.
- Fun fun fun. Fun.
- Old bus revisited
- Historic vehicle.
- Locked in moisture.
- Putting a lock on another series
- Unstructured steel and glass
- Life on stone, hairline fracture, etc.
- Still looking...
- Danger and horses and pussies on a shirt
- Full plane, well stacked
- Pillars of the community
- Bridging gaps
- Amber tones and nylon
- Stupid water tower
- Sign of the times, 1950 or so and laying some Cana...
- ▼ June (42)