Street photos...

6.22.2009

Never mind

I was going to post a few photos, but I decided I didn't like them after all. I have more, but I am just too tired at the moment to care. I think I rode close to forty miles today, most of it between 8:20 AM and 12:30 PM. After a shower, something to eat and about four hours of "inactivity" I went back out for a quick ride downtown to get some of the cool late day air. I ended up cycling uptown to Wendy's for supper instead of cooking here.

I may watch a bit of TV tonight. That would be something unusual.

6 comments:

  1. OH mister...that is one hell of a day. Do you take breaks? Just askin'

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whadya mean, I'm on break all week, S :-) Tomorrow, I'll ride out to Lemoine Point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is more riding than I've ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lot more that I have ever done too, Lerm!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forty miles! That's awesome.
    What did you watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just couldn't bring myself to watch anything but the Weather Network, Kate :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive