Street photos...

6.15.2009

Last photos from a malfunctioning phonecam

There are two more, I'll put them up later. I was using the cell phone if I really just had to take a photo.

In the winter, I get more warmth from that little beam of sunlight than I do from the heater the sunlight is passing through.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This bay not available...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

232323.2 in case you can't read it. (144358.9 miles)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This one is 234567.8 (145753.7 miles)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Love your documentation of life with your phone. Can't beat it. :-)

    I'll be back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Teri. I don't take a lot of phone cam photos, usually only at work. My work pics are probably the strangest ones I have :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive