Street photos...

6.22.2009

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I am heading out over this bridge and through some hilly countryside today. I don't know how far I want to ride just yet, or if I'll come back the same way, but it is just too nice outside to be sitting here. I'll finish my coffee, have a shower and shave the bits, and toss some things in a bag and hit the road.

Y'all have a great day, okey dokey?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I won't be riding past this spot, but it's a pretty one, eh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Interesting bridge. The compression of perspective due to distance makes it difficult to tell – presumably it’s a horizontal swing-bridge? That’s a bloody big counterweight on it, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lift bridge, Simon, and a nuisance in the summer, as it's on the shortest road from the lower city to the highway on the other side. I drive under that weight three times a week, and it IS bloody big. The span that lifts is likely 75 feet long.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive