I went shopping yesterday for things I rarely buy--clothes. I went to five stores and spent $155. For that outlay I got: Two cheap T-shirts, one really nice polo, new shorts, three pairs of Calvin Klein socks, a new pair of PF-Flyer canvas running shoes and from the Army Surplus, a T-shirt designed by Chris (you know, my oldest kid). I got some stuff discounted, some was on sale. Not a bad haul, and a lot more clothes that I have bought all at once in a very long time.
Just another parking garage pigeon.
These are on a corner nearby my place. The yellow one doesn't get ridden much, I think.
I almost carried this home. Thought better of it.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Mustardy blur, just mustard
- The Beatles, yellow and green.
- I sawed the end off a lens for these shots.
- Food to go-warpspeed-behind the grid
- Non sequitur # 48
- New glass, more money gone
- Canon eyezed
- Feathered bicycle drawers
- Brock Street
- Stir with one of these until the plot thickens.
- Life amidst the contamination
- Never mind
- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
- Boat with two first names
- Where da beef at?
- Bridge taken, hill not taken
- Peeking through the openings
- Three Volvos
- Poetry, prose and plants. Hi, B-e.
- Row houses and the big house.
- Hard to focus after 26 oz of mojito
- Last photos from a malfunctioning phonecam
- Bond. James Bond. Also balloons.
- Bench, beach
- I don't know what these are.
- Repost because I'm lazy part 1
- You don't write, you won't start.
- Fun fun fun. Fun.
- Old bus revisited
- Historic vehicle.
- Locked in moisture.
- Putting a lock on another series
- Unstructured steel and glass
- Life on stone, hairline fracture, etc.
- Still looking...
- Danger and horses and pussies on a shirt
- Full plane, well stacked
- Pillars of the community
- Bridging gaps
- Amber tones and nylon
- Stupid water tower
- Sign of the times, 1950 or so and laying some Cana...
- ▼ June (42)