Street photos...

6.25.2009

Feathered bicycle drawers

I went shopping yesterday for things I rarely buy--clothes. I went to five stores and spent $155. For that outlay I got: Two cheap T-shirts, one really nice polo, new shorts, three pairs of Calvin Klein socks, a new pair of PF-Flyer canvas running shoes and from the Army Surplus, a T-shirt designed by Chris (you know, my oldest kid). I got some stuff discounted, some was on sale. Not a bad haul, and a lot more clothes that I have bought all at once in a very long time.

Just another parking garage pigeon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are on a corner nearby my place. The yellow one doesn't get ridden much, I think.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I almost carried this home. Thought better of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive