Street photos...

6.06.2009

Danger and horses and pussies on a shirt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A local environmental business is sponsoring a free electronics recycling day at a local sports arena today. I'm going to get the car and between here and Tyler's place, load it up with two monitors, two Apple Mac Pluses, two printers and likely a DVD player. Area schools receive $1 for each item recycled in their name, and because Tyler has been in programs at three schools, we'll spread the wealth. The top earning school will receive $1000 on top of what they get for recycled items.

I also decided that I need a printer, and will buy one today. Should I get the standard laser printer that does the job, or spend twice as much for the one that does the job, has a very sleek design, AND comes in fingerprint-ready piano black?

4 comments:

  1. Good man with the recycle Doug.

    Form follows function...unless of course, form exudes sex. Then, go for the sexy thing.

    I have a combo piece of crap...scanner, printer, copier...it does none of these things well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no need for a fax, and I have an old scanner that somehow still works after 6 years in storage, so a sexy printer is all I wanted.

    I wonder if HP still makes that cool vertical glass scanner they brought out four or five years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking THAT scanner was sold only in Canada. We have no sexy anything down here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was six years ago, jj, and it was only sexy, not a very good scanner apparently. Form and function were exclusive to each other on that one. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive