A local environmental business is sponsoring a free electronics recycling day at a local sports arena today. I'm going to get the car and between here and Tyler's place, load it up with two monitors, two Apple Mac Pluses, two printers and likely a DVD player. Area schools receive $1 for each item recycled in their name, and because Tyler has been in programs at three schools, we'll spread the wealth. The top earning school will receive $1000 on top of what they get for recycled items.
I also decided that I need a printer, and will buy one today. Should I get the standard laser printer that does the job, or spend twice as much for the one that does the job, has a very sleek design, AND comes in fingerprint-ready piano black?
Slipped in by Doug at 8:27 AM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Mustardy blur, just mustard
- The Beatles, yellow and green.
- I sawed the end off a lens for these shots.
- Food to go-warpspeed-behind the grid
- Non sequitur # 48
- New glass, more money gone
- Canon eyezed
- Feathered bicycle drawers
- Brock Street
- Stir with one of these until the plot thickens.
- Life amidst the contamination
- Never mind
- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
- Boat with two first names
- Where da beef at?
- Bridge taken, hill not taken
- Peeking through the openings
- Three Volvos
- Poetry, prose and plants. Hi, B-e.
- Row houses and the big house.
- Hard to focus after 26 oz of mojito
- Last photos from a malfunctioning phonecam
- Bond. James Bond. Also balloons.
- Bench, beach
- I don't know what these are.
- Repost because I'm lazy part 1
- You don't write, you won't start.
- Fun fun fun. Fun.
- Old bus revisited
- Historic vehicle.
- Locked in moisture.
- Putting a lock on another series
- Unstructured steel and glass
- Life on stone, hairline fracture, etc.
- Still looking...
- Danger and horses and pussies on a shirt
- Full plane, well stacked
- Pillars of the community
- Bridging gaps
- Amber tones and nylon
- Stupid water tower
- Sign of the times, 1950 or so and laying some Cana...
- ▼ June (42)