But photos that mean nothing and rambling about boring things is what I do. I discovered that hardly any of the accessories from my old bike will mount onto my new one. I will have to go shopping for another lighting system, and new fenders, possibly just a rear one. I'm not sure about a kickstand. A lock that is easier to use and thin enough to snake through both wheels would be a good thing.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Oh, Sushiq, baby I love you, sushiq...
- Westbound etc.
- Eastbound etc.
- Doors and windows
- Scrap, heap, scrap heap
- Can't cement a friendship with a stone pet.
- Phoebe will never know the pleasures of lawn bowli...
- It must be cold in that window.
- Need furnishings? Stop by and help yourself.
- A copper Sunday
- Singing, dancing and painting (?)
- About that new bike...
- Shiny skins, looking out the windows
- How would YOU link these together?
- Off the beaten path
- I hate working at 4 AM
- Ignore previous post. This is a better photo.
- Give that old bike the boot
- I've become gridlocked
- The fountain of county justice
- Pics of the kids
- Sit down if you dare
- Garbage, gridage and pipeage
- Time is fluid, fluid measurement
- Climb up there and plug this in, will ya?
- No photos, please
- Hard and wet
- Pipe study No. 1
- Easy wait, long wait
- Same water, different window
- Watch for falling ice and snow
- Eggs. Egg carrier.
- Scratched and shadowed. Maybe forever dark.
- Reflecting on political transparency
- I've showed you all but the kitchen sink
- Benches boats birds
- Peep show and ragtop
- This is all pointless
- Empty and abandoned
- I could show you a photo of my new bike, but...
- I went black and I'm not going back
- Gimme that old time French Roman Catholic religion...
- Churches fancy and plain
- Blur, bubbles and butts
- Legs and bars and yogis on strings
- ▼ May (46)