Street photos...

5.06.2009

This is all pointless

But photos that mean nothing and rambling about boring things is what I do. I discovered that hardly any of the accessories from my old bike will mount onto my new one. I will have to go shopping for another lighting system, and new fenders, possibly just a rear one. I'm not sure about a kickstand. A lock that is easier to use and thin enough to snake through both wheels would be a good thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

  1. Your photos always reveal more than you let on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainly that I'm a reflection loving voyeur, Burst :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pointless is rather liberating. I love pointless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have lots of pointless in stock, S...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive