Street photos...

5.24.2009

Singing, dancing and painting (?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Went to the Toucan as per usual. It was a small group, but meh. I ended up having three beers. After that, we drove out to the bus station and picked up Chris and Emily, and then came back to the Toucan for another beer.

Off to the liquor store, where I bought a bottle of Smirnoff Mojito, and went to a party less than a block from the store. I proceded to drink the entire bottle of Mojito over the next three hours.

I don't feel so good today, kinda washed out, maybe still a bit drunk. Time for breakfast!

3 comments:

  1. After a big breakfast, walking around for a few hours, and a two hour nap, I don't feel too bad, Lerm!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive