Street photos...

5.03.2009

I went black and I'm not going back

In front of my cheap wallet on the left and a 50 year old Westclox "Brant" AC alarm clock on the right, from the top:

SanDisk 8GB USB drive
Samsung SPH A900 mobile phone
iPod Classic 30GB
NexStar external drive enclosure w/60GB 2.5" laptop drive
IBM USB floppy drive. I've used it a few times, I guess.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But, my new bike is only partly black. A 2009 GT Outpost Disc 24 speed MTB.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It might be ready to pick up Monday, for sure on Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. It is about time I had a decent one if its my main transport, Kate :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike looks red hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be a fireball on it, Lerm :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive