Street photos...

5.21.2009

I hate working at 4 AM

But here I am again. It's a good thing that Ray doesn't take all his vacation time or I'd have to do this four times a year :-)

I managed to get everything done that needed to be done before I left yesterday. Rather than take the truck to the bank, drive back and then bicycle home, I just rode the bike uptown instead. It probably didn't take any longer than trying to squeeze through rush hour traffic with a vehicle. I was a bit more aggressive on the bike yesterday.

It is going to be a sunny and warm day. I finally can wear shorts again.

Ciaozers

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 AM

    well it's only you and streetwalkers and Johns round at the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not out where I work, FB. Bus drivers and a security guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say hi to security guy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would suck, big time! Do you have to get up at 2 am?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell him you said hi, S :-)

    I didn't need to get up until 3 AM, Kate, but I woke up at 2:15 and couldn't get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have my sympathy! Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back to a 4:45 wakeup, Lerm. Practiaclly sleeping in now.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive