Street photos...

5.04.2009

I could show you a photo of my new bike, but...

It looks just like the one in the photo below, so here's an update of the lamp in my living room. I removed a part of a de-labelled coffee can and placed it above the glass wheel. At the back are three 4' pieces of extruded aluminum.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was able to pick up my bike after work today and I am very thrilled to have a decent ride after my Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire cheapos. I am not so thrilled about having to bolt lights onto that pretty new painted metal, though.

4 comments:

  1. I love the lamp!! Awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gina. I love my junk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I'll leave that as it is, Lerm. A truism in more ways than one :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive