Street photos...

5.03.2009

Gimme that old time French Roman Catholic religion

By request. This is the parish of St-François d’Assise at 512 Frontenac St. For five and a half years I lived at 547 Frontenac St, less than a block away. Im not French, RC or even religious, so naturally I have never been inside this church.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

  1. I have a feeling the church is worth going into. The exterior is unusual and quite interesting. These are good photos, Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michael. This is a fairly young building, circa 1960 from what I can gather from the French website :-)

    I just can't walk up to a priest and ask if I can photograph inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promise the priest that you'll convert if you get pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Convert from what, Lerm...?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty easy going about it, Doug.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive