Street photos...

5.30.2009

Biker

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And an alternate take...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a note: I don't look like this anymore. I shaved off the hair and the goatee this afternoon. This is the ninth year of shaving my head, and is likely the last. I got used to just having really short hair and it's a lot less maintenance. I may not go the entire summer as a bald guy. We'll see if I can get a good tan going. If not, I'll let the hair grow back. It doesn't take very long :-)

10 comments:

  1. you already know MY opinion about hair.... I liked it when it was long. Here most guys get bald by nature and you have soooo much and shave it off! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really cant stand long hair, Dorrie, what I have in the photo is all that will come back. Thats why I shave it off, I know it will come back :-)

    Thanks, Lerm. I am such a *poser* ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' HOTTT! and you too.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, S *blush*
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yet, intell. Gimme another few weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Leaning Tower of Albag?

    There used to be a drug company in my hometown named "666". It had that in giant letters on the side of it's building. But to name a route that, what were they thinking. STAY OFF THAT ROAD DOUG.

    Hair, smare...in the end it's how you feel that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics! Too bad about the goatee, though. Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jj, it is just a marker on the 401. I drive by that sign once week on my route and this time I had a camera with me :-)

    The goat will be back, Kate. It was such a shock this year for some reason that I am not sure I will stick with the bald/cleanshaven look.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive