This is my new bike, a 2009 GT Outpost 24 speed mountain bike. Disc brakes and a shock absorbing fork. The coil around the stem below the handlebars is my cable lock. I bought this bike too soon. I should have researched first and then bought. I think a nice single speed would have suited me better. I might just sell this...
Here are a couple of location shots. This one is City Park, across the street from the lake, and close to Queens University, Kingston General Hospital and the County Courthouse.
This is the new fountain at the rebuilt Market Square. The Springer family donated $1M to the reconstruction, and the city added their name to the official designation, but everybody calls it the Market, not Springer Market Square.
Douglas A. Hmm. I wonder what his middle name was...?
- ► 2010 (316)
- Oh, Sushiq, baby I love you, sushiq...
- Westbound etc.
- Eastbound etc.
- Doors and windows
- Scrap, heap, scrap heap
- Can't cement a friendship with a stone pet.
- Phoebe will never know the pleasures of lawn bowli...
- It must be cold in that window.
- Need furnishings? Stop by and help yourself.
- A copper Sunday
- Singing, dancing and painting (?)
- About that new bike...
- Shiny skins, looking out the windows
- How would YOU link these together?
- Off the beaten path
- I hate working at 4 AM
- Ignore previous post. This is a better photo.
- Give that old bike the boot
- I've become gridlocked
- The fountain of county justice
- Pics of the kids
- Sit down if you dare
- Garbage, gridage and pipeage
- Time is fluid, fluid measurement
- Climb up there and plug this in, will ya?
- No photos, please
- Hard and wet
- Pipe study No. 1
- Easy wait, long wait
- Same water, different window
- Watch for falling ice and snow
- Eggs. Egg carrier.
- Scratched and shadowed. Maybe forever dark.
- Reflecting on political transparency
- I've showed you all but the kitchen sink
- Benches boats birds
- Peep show and ragtop
- This is all pointless
- Empty and abandoned
- I could show you a photo of my new bike, but...
- I went black and I'm not going back
- Gimme that old time French Roman Catholic religion...
- Churches fancy and plain
- Blur, bubbles and butts
- Legs and bars and yogis on strings
- ▼ May (46)