Standing on the Montreal St. overpass looking north east along the river.
These are being used to build a new subdivision just this side of the marshy area in the top photo. Some of those houses will have a nice view.
I had a productive day, if you count as productive reinstalling XP, all the service packs and drivers, the programs I use and the tweaking to get XP the way I like it. I recently added RAM and yesterday I replaced the hard drive. Hardware is so easy compared to the software. I was working on it from about 7:30 AM till 2:00 PM.
I also walked Tyler home and walked back. I got a few more photos to put in the posting queue, and while I was up there I picked up a few trinkets that I wanted back.
Not a bad day, really. I haven't done an XP install on any of my machines in a long time. I almost forgot what a pain in the ass it is.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Easter is over but I don't care
- Bill, boots, bent bike
- Passports and panhandling.
- If I had a title I'd give you one...
- Beware of cat and dog
- Random doors and windows
- Columns and cat
- Alley caps
- Vigilant and knobby
- The last time I'm going to do this
- Peace, light and give us a kiss.
- Tired, not expired
- Fuzzy, bushy and pushy
- Wood you steel these pics?
- False colors
- 'piers to be some boats...
- Cannons and cones
- Iron rails and a broken pink dildo
- Bearing style and attitude
- Nice rack, baby.
- Gauging the damage. Kevin! Behind you!!!!
- Fuzzy pinstriped killer whale
- I have no photos of Neil Young
- Tanks for the water!
- Swamp cats
- Making tracks for obscurity
- Signs of neglect
- Fenêtre, Fred and Ford
- Fowl, balls of steel
- Abandoned and lonely
- Yield or go jump in the river.
- Robin needs a stronger deodorant
- Does adding an "e" make Brown more sophisticated?
- Copper washes walls of City Hall
- Public toilet and Ben & Jerry's
- Shed your fear of high windows.
- Spaghetti is not available. Have dumplings instead...
- Ugliest building in town
- Garrett, like the street, not the Leif...
- Funhouse mirrors without the fun...
- 3 TV-heads say, "That's some dish."
- ▼ April (41)