I won't get to have a plate of spaghetti here, after all. Dumplings? Don't think so.
There's a bunch of stuff going on here.
This was painted for the Mexican restauant/bar formerly in this space. Now it's a Subway. Healthier, maybe, but not as interesting or as much fun.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Easter is over but I don't care
- Bill, boots, bent bike
- Passports and panhandling.
- If I had a title I'd give you one...
- Beware of cat and dog
- Random doors and windows
- Columns and cat
- Alley caps
- Vigilant and knobby
- The last time I'm going to do this
- Peace, light and give us a kiss.
- Tired, not expired
- Fuzzy, bushy and pushy
- Wood you steel these pics?
- False colors
- 'piers to be some boats...
- Cannons and cones
- Iron rails and a broken pink dildo
- Bearing style and attitude
- Nice rack, baby.
- Gauging the damage. Kevin! Behind you!!!!
- Fuzzy pinstriped killer whale
- I have no photos of Neil Young
- Tanks for the water!
- Swamp cats
- Making tracks for obscurity
- Signs of neglect
- Fenêtre, Fred and Ford
- Fowl, balls of steel
- Abandoned and lonely
- Yield or go jump in the river.
- Robin needs a stronger deodorant
- Does adding an "e" make Brown more sophisticated?
- Copper washes walls of City Hall
- Public toilet and Ben & Jerry's
- Shed your fear of high windows.
- Spaghetti is not available. Have dumplings instead...
- Ugliest building in town
- Garrett, like the street, not the Leif...
- Funhouse mirrors without the fun...
- 3 TV-heads say, "That's some dish."
- ▼ April (41)