It's been a pretty boring day. It was cold enough that I didn't feel like going out except for a quick ride for some milk and bread. I bought a bottle of wine and had a glass with my dinner. It felt really strange drinking wine by myself. That's likely why I don't buy beer and spirits to bring home.
I discovered that the rear fender I installed on my bike was interfering with the brake. I moved the bracket forward, but that made the fender too short. I made a 5" extension from scrap plastic that kicks up at the end. It needs paint, and it's goofy looking, but it's functional.
I'm looking forward to going to bed and going to work tomorrow. I must be sick or something.
Slipped in by Doug at 8:18 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Easter is over but I don't care
- Bill, boots, bent bike
- Passports and panhandling.
- If I had a title I'd give you one...
- Beware of cat and dog
- Random doors and windows
- Columns and cat
- Alley caps
- Vigilant and knobby
- The last time I'm going to do this
- Peace, light and give us a kiss.
- Tired, not expired
- Fuzzy, bushy and pushy
- Wood you steel these pics?
- False colors
- 'piers to be some boats...
- Cannons and cones
- Iron rails and a broken pink dildo
- Bearing style and attitude
- Nice rack, baby.
- Gauging the damage. Kevin! Behind you!!!!
- Fuzzy pinstriped killer whale
- I have no photos of Neil Young
- Tanks for the water!
- Swamp cats
- Making tracks for obscurity
- Signs of neglect
- Fenêtre, Fred and Ford
- Fowl, balls of steel
- Abandoned and lonely
- Yield or go jump in the river.
- Robin needs a stronger deodorant
- Does adding an "e" make Brown more sophisticated?
- Copper washes walls of City Hall
- Public toilet and Ben & Jerry's
- Shed your fear of high windows.
- Spaghetti is not available. Have dumplings instead...
- Ugliest building in town
- Garrett, like the street, not the Leif...
- Funhouse mirrors without the fun...
- 3 TV-heads say, "That's some dish."
- ▼ April (41)