Street photos...

4.06.2009

Does adding an "e" make Brown more sophisticated?

I forgot to mention yesterday that I also bought a used, bright yellow rain suit from the Army Surplus. I wore that this morning as I rode my bike to work, and only my boots got wet. I wish our city wasn't quite so up and down, street-wise. Man, I'm out of shape if a long, low grade makes my legs hurt and my heart pound.

Still, I'm saving $11 a day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

  1. I think it makes him English.

    Man I'm wid ya. Lincoln is a series of loooooooong, rolling hills. Well, in fact...prairie. Killer...riding a bike...for an old guy...out of shape...like...some people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like me, eh? I rode for one summer back in '02 and then smoked from then til three weeks ago. I don't think I'll ever be as fit as I was that summer, jj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the people I was referring to was me. Total whip my ass bike rides around here... and I don't smoke any more. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an old building by your countries standards. As for riding bikes the sooner they all become electric the better, I hate hills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother is on Chantix and smokes too~~He needs to quit at least one~~
    Hope its working for ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like a scooter, stu, but drive away price for a 50cc Vespa is $5,000. I can think of lots of old cars I'd rather have :-)

    Robin, your brother is supposed to pick a date between Day 8 and Day 14 to stop. Smoking is not "as good" when taking Chantix (Champix here) :-)
    I quit Mar 14.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive